
Greetings SJR listeners!
There's a few reasons to listen to this cast right away. First of all, I have a new format that I think you'll enjoy. Then there's the amazing new music and finally some great news!
* New music from St. Vincent, Vampire Weekend, The Cinematics and lots more.
* Blast From The Past song played on the cast peaked on the US Hot 100 at #87 in 1996.
* New Podcast icon and listener feedback line (206.350.2114)!
I'll be adding some new features on the cast as the weeks goes by. You can email me your questions and/or comments to peanutbutterwolf45@gmail.com or call my new listener feedback line.
Question for the next cast: In your opinion, which is the best album of 2007 thus far? Let me know your answer by leaving me a message or email.

3 Ways to Listen to the podcast:
Download the podcast from iTunes
Stream it via DivShare
Listen at PodOmatic
Remember to check out my archives for past SJR podcasts. SJR #1 - 13 is no longer available via iTunes so be sure to check the archives. The music played on this podcast is for sample purposes only. If you like what you hear, I encourage you all to buy the album.



No comments:
Post a Comment