Buenos Tengo Nachos? That's about all the spanish I know.
This week's SJR features a slew of new and just released music which will get you doing the Urkel in no time. I know that you've put that dance behind you but it's okay to let it out once in a while. This week's Blast From The Past song is from a band who formed in Stockton, California in 1989. Can you guess the band?
Below you will find the link to the Raveonettes song I talked about on the cast. Find other videos from Sound of Color by The Blakes, Swizz Beats, Marie Dibgy, and DNTEL on the Sound of Color YouTube Channel.
The Raveonettes - Black/White
LISTEN NOW

**Stream this show via DivShare here**
PodOmatic will be performing maintenance as of March 22, 2008 until the next day. Listen to the cast via DivShare in the meantime.
You can email me your questions and/or comments to peanutbutterwolf45@gmail.com or call my feedback line.

SJR #1 - 13 is no longer available via iTunes. I will be archiving old SJR shows on divshare and megaupload. The music played on this podcast is for sample purposes only. If you like what you hear, I encourage you all to buy the album.



1 comment:
and a new one . . . damn, haven´t listen to the old one yet. but glad to see you back on a regular base.
happy easter :)
Post a Comment